New Student Information
“Yeah right! I could never do yoga! I’m not flexible. That’s not for me.” That’s where YOU ARE WRONG!
Yoga accepts students as they are. It doesn’t matter if you are 18 or 80 years old. It doesn’t matter if you’re 100 or 300 lbs. YOU can receive the benefits of practicing yoga! YOU ARE READY NOW!
A Few Things to Know….
- show up about 10 minutes early for your first class
- wear comfortable, light weight clothes
- no shoes or socks needed
- bring a yoga mat if you have one. If not, we rent mats at the studio
- bring a towel and water bottle
- our classes are all levels, beginners are welcome in all classes
- there are no stupid questions, ask away! (Check out our FAQs as well)