New Student Information
“Yeah right! I could never do yoga! I’m not flexible. That’s not for me.” That’s where YOU ARE WRONG!
Our students come from all walks of life. Busy moms, stressed business people, and students of all shapes and sizes. It doesn’t matter if you are 18 or 80 years old. It doesn’t matter if you’re 98 or 300 lbs. Yoga accepts students as they are. YOU can receive the benefits of practicing yoga! YOU ARE READY NOW!
There are so many benefits to practicing yoga, but don’t take our word for it. Give us 30 days of consistent practice, and experience the results for yourself.
Here are some of the ways yoga improves health:
- improves flexibility – builds muscle strength – improves posture – prevents cartilage and joint breakdown – protects your spine – strengthens bones – increases blood flow – boosts immunity – increases your heart rate – drops your blood pressure – regulates your adrenal glands – improved mood – lowers blood sugar – improved concentration – decreased stress – increased flexibility – improved concentration – relaxes your system – improves your balance – maintains your nervous system – releases tension – improves sleep – improves respiration – prevents digestive problems – increases self esteem – eases pain
Welcome to EPIC!
A Few Things to Know….
- show up 10-15 minutes early for your first class
- wear comfortable, light weight clothes
- no shoes or socks needed
- bring a yoga mat if you have one. If not, we rent mats at the studio
- bring a towel and water bottle
- our classes are all levels, beginners are welcome in all classes
- there are no stupid questions, ask away! (Check out our FAQs as well)